Member Home is your personal workspace in Collaboratory. To access Member Home, select My Content in the top left corner of the top navigation. In the bottom right corner of the dropdown, select Member Home.
From Member Home, you will see an overview of your Collaboratory memberships, and any content that is in progress or that has been submitted. You will know when you are in your Member Home by the Collaboratory logo in the top left corner and the burgundy color in the top navigation.
Member Home contains Track, which provides a centralized view of your submissions and contributions within Collaboratory. Listed below are the following tabs located on Track.
- My Content: My Content shows all of the content that you Add or create. From My Content, you can view, submit, edit, or send the content to the Vault. Content can also be filtered by type.
- My Submissions: My Submissions shows the content you contributed or that you completed as a Proxy on behalf of another Member.
- My Vault: My Vault allows Members to see content that they archived. Members can view the content or restore it.
As you contribute content for approval, you can view and track its progress here in a single, concise view.
Member Home also contains Account, which helps Members manage their Collaboratory account information.
There are two ways to quickly navigate back to your institution's Collaboratory Portal at any time:
- Select Collaboratory Home or My Collaboratory Profile under your profile image.
- From the top right corner of the top navigation, select My Account and then Institutional Profile.
You can also access your Account settings at any time from the My Account dropdown in right hand corner of the header.