TreeTop Commons is committed to helping you succeed in your use of Collaboratory, but also in strategizing about how to deepen your community engagement, and advance the field. Our team is available to talk with you about how you are rolling out and utilizing Collaboratory, and provide additional options for your benefit.
- Pricing for these options to be determined through an initial conversation/assessment.
- For more information on any of these options, contact Dr. Lisa Keyne.
Webinars and trainings
- We work with scholars and practitioners to provide opportunities for dialogue, training, and support. View our current webinars and workshops here.
- We will work with you to design trainings that address your unique questions as you organize your institution's engagement and service.
- You may benefit from extended dialogue or consultation with higher education community engagement or strategy experts. We will work with you to identify the questions or issues you wish to address, and to determine a consultant that best suits your needs.
- Are there unique ways in which you would like to review Collaboratory data? We will work with you to identify the questions or issues you wish to address, and to determine the best process to provide a report that fits your needs.