View your Collaboratory
- When you receive your url, go to your institution’s Collaboratory portal and, for the first time ever, see your public view. Nothing there yet, but you are on your way!
- Review any information that may have been populated for you.
- As you work in Collaboratory, note any terms that are different from typical community engagement language at your institution.
Log in for the first time
- If your institution is using Single Sign-On (SSO), select Log In and enter your institutional user name and password.
- If your institution is not using SSO, select Sign Up. You may use your institutional user name and password to create your account.
If you identified additional administrators to help manage Collaboratory implementation:
- We recommend at least two (but no more than three) co-Administrators, since they will need to coordinate efforts to oversee your institution's portal.
- Share a link to this document for them to review.
- Invite them to Log In and edit their profiles.
- Once they are logged in, promote them to Administrator.
- Invite them to the Collaboratory Orientation Webinars with TreeTop Commons.