When you Submit an Activity, it will be sent to Moderators for review and approval.
Your Activity will remain private until it is approved and published by a Moderator.
You may edit your Activity and re-submit it at any time. Once your Activity is approved by a Moderator, subsequent edits will be automatically published.
To check the status of an Activity:
- Select your institution's logo in the top left-hand corner.
- This will open your My Content dropdown. At the bottom of this drop down, select Member Home.
- Once you are in your Member Home, select Track from the top navigation.
Step 2: Check the Status of your Activities
- Once you are in Track, toggle to My Submissions. Be sure that Outgoing is selected. Next, make sure Activities is selected from the left-hand navigation.
- This list displays Activities that you own that you have submitted to your institution for review and approval.
The possible statuses are:
- Pending: a Portal Moderator has not yet reviewed your Activity submission.
- Approved: a Portal Moderator has reviewed and approved your Activity submission, making your Activity publicly searchable in Collaboratory.
- Denied: a Portal Moderator reviewed and denied your Activity submission, and sent it back to you for revision (often with a comment explaining why it was denied).