You can be invited to collaborate on others' Activities by being added as a Faculty/Staff Partner.
1. Accept Via Email
- When a Proxy invites you to become a Faculty/Staff Partner on their Activity, you will receive an email inviting you to Accept the invitation.
- Click on the Log in to Collaboratory link in the email. If you are not already logged in, you will be asked to do so.
- Once you are logged in, you will be immediately taken to view Faculty/Staff Partner Invites within My Dashboard. Skip to step 4.
2. Accept Via Alerts
- If you are already logged in to Collaboratory, you may accept a Faculty/Staff Partner invitation using your Alerts Megadrop.
- Once you are logged in, select the exclamation point in the top right-hand corner, and click on the alert notifying you of proxied content.
- You will be immediately taken to Faculty/Staff Partner Invites within My Dashboard. Skip to step 4.
3. Accept Via My Content
- Once you are logged in, select your institution's logo in the top left-hand corner.
- This will open your My Network dropdown.
- At the bottom of this drop down, select Member Home.
- Once you are in your Member Home, select Track from the top navigation.
- Once you are in Track, toggle to My Submissions. Be sure that Incoming is selected. Next, select Claim Proxied Content from the left-hand navigation. Skip to step 4.
Step 4: Accept the Invitation
- If someone has invited you to be a Faculty/Staff Partner on an Activity, it should be visible in the Faculty/Staff Partner Invites table.
- Select the Info icon in the right-hand side of the table.
- In the pop-over, select VIEW TO CLAIM.
- In the View to Claim modal, select the Activity Name. This will open a new window where you can review the Activity you were invited to join.
- Once you have reviewed the content, Claim or Deny it by selecting the red or green buttons at the bottom of the modal. Be sure to sign your name, leave a comment if desired, and check the review box.
- Once you accept the Faculty/Staff Partner Invitation, you will be able to edit the Activity alongside the owner and any other collaborators.