Once you create an Activity, you can update or delete it at any time.
Step 1: Navigate to an Activity
- Once you are logged in, select your institution's logo in the top left-hand corner.
- This will open your My Network dropdown.
- Select the Activities Filter to quickly access all Activities you have entered into Collaboratory, or on which you are identified as a Faculty/Staff Partner.
- Select the Activity from the list that you wish to edit or delete.
Edit an Activity
- To edit your Activity, select Actions | Edit from the grey Rollbar.
- Make the desired updates to your Activity, and select Submit on Step 6.
Note that once your Activity is approved and published in Collaboratory the first time, any subsequent edits you make to the Activity will not be submitted for Moderation and will be immediately published.
Save an Activity
Your Activity progress will be saved automatically each time you move throughout Steps 1-6 in the Activity creation process. To move among steps, select the Steps Headers across the top of the Activity or select Next at the bottom of each step.
You may also save your Activity by selecting Save and Exit at the bottom of Step 6.
Delete an Activity
- To delete an Activity, select Actions | Delete from the grey Rollbar.
- One an Activity is deleted it cannot be retrieved.