The Activity View Role Bar offers Proxies a quick and easy way to check the status of Activities.
Step 1: Navigate to the Activity
- From your Collaboratory homepage, select your institution's logo in the top left-hand corner.
- This will open your My Content dropdown. At the top of the drop down select Activity.
- Select the Activity you wish to check the status of.
Step 2: Check the Status of an Activity you Proxied
View the Activity Role Bar located at the top of the Activity View. The Role Bar indicates at what stage the activity is in the proxy process.
The possible stages are:
- Draft: Proxy has not identified an Activity Lead.
- Queued Lead: Proxy has identified an Activity Lead, but has not yet submitted it to the Activity Lead to claim.
- Pending Claim: The Proxy has identified and submitted the Activity to the Activity Lead for review. The Activity Lead has not yet claimed the Activity.
- Awaiting Portal: The Activity Lead has claimed the Activity. Either the Proxy or Activity Lead may submit the Activity to the portal for publication.
- Pending Publication: The Activity has been submitted for publication. It is awaiting moderation by a portal Administrator.
- Published: The Activity is published. It is live in Collaboratory.