Step 1: Navigate to Track
Once a proxied Activity is submitted to the Activity Lead, you can check in to see whether the Activity Lead has claimed it.
- From your Collaboratory homepage, select your institution's logo in the top left-hand corner.
- This will open your My Content dropdown. At the bottom of this drop down, select Member Home.
- Once you are in your Member Home, select Track from the top navigation.
Step 2: Check the Status of an Activity you Proxied
- Once you are in Track, toggle to My Submissions. Be sure that Outgoing is selected. Next, make sure Proxied Content is selected from the left-hand navigation.
- This list displays Activities that you have proxied on behalf of another faculty or staff member, and the status of those submissions.
The possible statuses are:
- Pending: the Owner has not yet acted on their invitation to claim proxied content; the Proxy retains editing rights
- Approved: the Owner has successfully claimed the proxied content; Proxy loses editing rights because ownership was successfully transferred.
- Denied: the Owner rejects the invitation to claim proxied content and it gets sent back to the Proxy (often with a comment explaining why it was denied)
If the Activity status is Approved, you may submit it for publication on behalf of the Activity Lead if all required fields are complete. You may also continue to edit the Activity. To edit or submit for publication, select the Info Icon, then View.
If the Activity status is still Pending, you may edit that Activity or re-submit it to the Activity Lead for approval. To do so, select the Info Icon, then View.