Step 1: Navigate to Add Activities
- From your Collaboratory homepage, select Add Activities.
- To contribute your own Activity, select Create.
- Review the introduction and select Begin.
Step 2: Create your Activity
- You will be asked a series of questions to categorize your project. Answer them to the best of your ability to determine if your Activity is community engagement or public service, and to confirm your Activity belongs in Collaboratory.
- Once your Activity has been categorized, creating an Activity requires completing six sections, culminating in your e-signature.
- To save your progress, click Next at the bottom of any step, or Save and Exit on Step 6.
When you Submit your Activity it is forwarded to a Moderator for review. You will receive a notification of your Activity's approval or denial. Once it has been approved, it will be made public in your institution's Collaboratory.
This video tutorial provides step-by-step instructions to create an activity: